ClearlyKikos Election Post (December 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Ok so you saw people who left the server with low balances. How can you assume they left because of of that? People have in real life stuff to do. Someone can join the server and just leave because they say hmm this server isn't for me. That's completely fine. They are a billion different reasons a new player can leave the server and you can't just assume all of them left due not being able to afford a cure, or this game being to hard. Give me a break man.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Ok so you saw people who left the server with low balances. How can you assume they left because of of that? People have in real life stuff to do. Someone can join the server and just leave because they say hmm this server isn't for me. That's completely fine. They are a billion different reasons a new player can leave the server and you can't just assume all of them left due not being able to afford a cure, or this game being to hard. Give me a break man.
We can't assume anything I agree. However it is a fact they cannot afford the cures/medicine.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
We can't assume anything I agree. However it is a fact they cannot afford the cures/medicine.
No its not. Most of them have around 600 kr. Cures cost 12 to 20 kr. People have to work to gain money. That's how this game and the world works.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
No its not. Most of them have around 600 kr. Cures cost 12 to 20 kr. People have to work to gain money. That's how this game and the world works.
but the 4,000 I mentioned above do not. That is what I was referring to. its almost 10% of the server which is alot

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
but the 4,000 I mentioned above do not. That is what I was referring to. its almost 10% of the server which is alot
You know why they don't have a lot of money? Because they don't play a lot or they don't work. It's as simple as that.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
You know why they don't have a lot of money? Because they don't play a lot or they don't work. It's as simple as that.
Some don't have time or are not the best at the game. 10% is a crazy amount. We need to help them, which is what I am trying to accomplish.

Der_s

Citizen
You are naming players who have left BC, not who are currently on it, you, unless you can name another person who is in the same position, also I would like you to define "poor" as most of these players you listed have over 1000kr

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Some don't have time or are not the best at the game. 10% is a crazy amount. We need to help them, which is what I am trying to accomplish.
If they don't have time to play the game then I don't think they'd really care then. Why worry about people who don't even play it doesn't make sense. I understand you want to make the game easier for new players but you are doing it the wrong way. You want to make at easier for them at the cost of a good chunk of the doctors pay. Relying of 15 minute pay isn't enough.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
This problem doesn't exist. Most players have 12kr for a cure, very few players are poor. Worst case scenario, they go into the wild and kill 3 creepers.

Der_s

Citizen
Making an argument based on a small portion the server, without any evidence and also not explaining why they have these issue, which is large, not playing/not working, players who work for 15kr+ isn't enough to get buy, unless you are bypassing afk rules. You cant pull information out of nowhere and expect everyone to believe it, there is a better solution for what you are suggesting and the suggestion in of it itself only benefits you. We have a job system which works wonders and is fine by itself, things like hunter job are VERY good for early money. If you cant put in the 5 mins to get 100kr, then you shouldn't be complaining about it.

Der_s

Citizen
All of the players you listed for "evidence" have over 1000kr
They are certainly not poor, they also have left.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
If they don't have time to play the game then I don't think they'd really care then. Why worry about people who don't even play it doesn't make sense. I understand you want to make the game easier for new players but you are doing it the wrong way. You want to make at easier for them at the cost of a good chunk of the doctors pay. Relying of 15 minute pay isn't enough.
Tour guides spend more time and get the same pay. Plus also I am trying to prevent this from happening by using the past as an example.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
Tour guides spend more time and get the same pay. Plus also I am trying to prevent this from happening by using the past as an example.
Excuse me, tour guides give tours because we want to help the server. The fact we get paid is because of the government wages law.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Excuse me, tour guides give tours because we want to help the server. The fact we get paid is because of the government wages law.
and why cant doctors be the same i would be a doctor even if i didnt overcharge people for cures

Der_s

Citizen
As a ex-TourGuide, Tour Guides do not get payed NEARLY enough for the work they do, they help the server and are equivalent to BC essential workers, they spend there time helping new players, which you are trying to give a "better life" for. If anything you should be giving them more pay for helping you achieve you're goal, not complaining about their pay.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
As a ex-TourGuide, Tour Guides do not get payed NEARLY enough for the work they do, they help the server and are equivalent to BC essential workers, they spend there time helping new players, which you are trying to give a "better life" for. If anything you should be giving them more pay for helping you achieve you're goal, not complaining about their pay.
i think they should be payed more

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
You literally cannot get these cures anywhere else, they get payed for the work they need to do
i was a doctor and it was the most money i ever made
The gov sells them the cure for 3kr. The doctors are middlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.