Accepted Dr. Buttrz Hospital Secretary Application

- in-game name: Buttrfingrz
- Date joined server: August 5th, 2021
- Current playtime: 7 days, 20h, 43m, 21s
- How long have you been a Doctor: 19 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
I would like to be a hospital secretary to help develop and improve the healthcare system within BC. I believe the department has a ton of potential that can be expanded on. Working as a doctor has been the most fun I’ve had on BC, so I would like to further my BC medical career.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring a lot of real life experience and fresh ideas to the department. I’m an extremely active player and put being a doctor as my number one priority. I have received multiple compliments on my patient care/bedside manner while on the job.
- Additional Information:
I attempted to keep this short and to the point. Please do not view this as a lack of effort. I just didn't want to fill the application with "Fluff".
DoH > DoJ

Thanks! - Dr. Buttrz

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good luck! I just want to say you are a cool Doctor!

Carnage0205

Citizen
Donator
- in-game name: Buttrfingrz
- Date joined server: August 5th, 2021
- Current playtime: 7 days, 20h, 43m, 21s
- How long have you been a Doctor: 19 days
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
I would like to be a hospital secretary to help develop and improve the healthcare system within BC. I believe the department has a ton of potential that can be expanded on. Working as a doctor has been the most fun I’ve had on BC, so I would like to further my BC medical career.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring a lot of real life experience and fresh ideas to the department. I’m an extremely active player and put being a doctor as my number one priority. I have received multiple compliments on my patient care/bedside manner while on the job.
- Additional Information:
I attempted to keep this short and to the point. Please do not view this as a lack of effort. I just didn't want to fill the application with "Fluff".
DoH > DoJ

Thanks! - Dr. Buttrz
Goodluck Buttr!!!

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Goodluck!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Buttrfingrz! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.