Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
i didnt think i would do this again but considering whats happened in the past month i think it will be diffrent this time
i feel i have learned alot since last time ive done the most tours since the hub was introduced and i believe i see how laws affect players
if elected i would like to introduce a bill that would give unofficial towns a way to become approved giving them somthing to aim for and access to a bus at the capital bus station i would also like to lower the amount of citys as many of these are inactive and having them part of the hub will harm new players and make tourguides jobs much harder i work in a few departments already so i know about them very well before voting on bills i will always consider how it affects players before thinking about adding them thank you for reading :D

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Making cities official is cabinet territory, but I do like the idea you want to set out criteria a city must have. While I don’t agree with things like giving government aide to cities, I wish you the best of luck :)

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Making cities official is cabinet territory, but I do like the idea you want to set out criteria a city must have. While I don’t agree with things like giving government aide to cities, I wish you the best of luck :)
i dont want to make more citys i actually want to remove them and make a clear diffrence between a city and a town like citys get a spot in the hub and towns dont citys also get spots in the airport and towns dont it would encourage people to buy more land and help the goverment balance

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
Hi Kiko, I would like to ask how being a TourGuide will benefit you for Member of Parliament. I would also like to ask what other bill ideas you have because as Flaming said, anything that has to do with cities is for the cabinet.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Hi Kiko, I would like to ask how being a TourGuide will benefit you for Member of Parliament. I would also like to ask what other bill ideas you have because as Flaming said, anything that has to do with cities is for the cabinet.
as a tourguide i interact with alot of people and see where they get stuck confused or dont understand somthing because of this i can think how new bills will affect them and vote some things maybe outside of parliement however with this bill Act of Parliament - Cabinet Granting Jurisdiction | BusinessCraft Forum (mcbusinesscraft.com) we can work with cabinet and comprimise to get certain bills through i will make a following post with more bill ideas :D

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
i would like to clearly define what is a aqua job and what isnt i would also like to remove pointless bills that arnt enforced i would also like to make parliament and cabinet more transparent

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
An aqua job has already been clearly defined with this act https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/government-jobs.11622/.
i have some edits to this bill i would like to make it is unfair for jobs you dont apply for to be aqua because it can put players in a situation where they have to quit a job or deny a promotion which isnt fair currently in a ideal world TG would be a aqua you apply for as it has alot of responsiblitys that other goverment exam jobs dont but this wouldnt work as very few people would apply i would suggest to DoPA that they make STG like HS where you can apply for it that would make the bill more consistent if DoPA chose to keep it the same then STG should not be considered a aqua job it is also worth noting that 3/4 STGs have 3 aqua jobs

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
i have some edits to this bill i would like to make it is unfair for jobs you dont apply for to be aqua because it can put players in a situation where they have to quit a job or deny a promotion which isnt fair currently in a ideal world TG would be a aqua you apply for as it has alot of responsiblitys that other goverment exam jobs dont but this wouldnt work as very few people would apply i would suggest to DoPA that they make STG like HS where you can apply for it that would make the bill more consistent if DoPA chose to keep it the same then STG should not be considered a aqua job it is also worth noting that 3/4 STGs have 3 aqua jobs
I mean you don't have to be an MP to make a suggestion to Shadow, but if if STG became like HS it wouldn't really be like a senior job anymore where you get promoted , if that makes sense, which I wouldn't support, and I think it is fair because your only allowed to have 2 department jobs and before STG could exploit the loophole to have 3 which defeats the purpose of the bill. Actually only 2/4 STGs have 3 department jobs and that's only because they we're able to exploit the loophole before. (Btw don't use colors to describe the jobs anymore lol).

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
I mean you don't have to be an MP to make a suggestion to Shadow, but if if STG became like HS it wouldn't really be like a senior job anymore where you get promoted , if that makes sense, which I wouldn't support, and I think it is fair because your only allowed to have 2 department jobs and before STG could exploit the loophole to have 3 which defeats the purpose of the bill. Actually only 2/4 STGs have 3 department jobs and that's only because they we're able to exploit the loophole before. (Btw don't use colors to describe the jobs anymore lol).
3/4 STGs do have 3 department jobs flaming STG ranger PO kl STG DOC intern CA gabi EM PO STG shadow is the only one that dosent but they are minister im not saying it should be changed to a job you apply for but that is the only way to make it fair and consistent without a edit to the bill

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
3/4 STGs do have 3 department jobs flaming STG ranger PO kl STG DOC intern CA gabi EM PO STG shadow is the only one that dosent but they are minister im not saying it should be changed to a job you apply for but that is the only way to make it fair and consistent without a edit to the bill
DoC intern is a government job, not a department job. I'm not understanding the benefit of making it something you apply for though.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
DoC intern is a government job, not a department job. I'm not understanding the benefit of making it something you apply for though.
DoC intern is listed as a department job the benefit would be no one would be offered a promotion but have to chose between denying the promotion or quitting a job they already have

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
The bill fixed this issue, but old cases were grandfathered in thus allowing us to keep our jobs.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
The bill fixed this issue, but old cases were grandfathered in thus allowing us to keep our jobs.
i know i just also have worries in the future that there wont be enough STGs if it starts to count as a department job

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
DoC intern is listed as a department job the benefit would be no one would be offered a promotion but have to chose between denying the promotion or quitting a job they already have
There was recent edit to the bill changing DoC intern to a government job, guess you didn't see that. But I mean that isn't necessarily a benefit because not everyone can handle 3 department jobs.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
There was recent edit to the bill changing DoC intern to a government job, guess you didn't see that. But I mean that isn't necessarily a benefit because not everyone can handle 3 department jobs.
well maybe we can edit that bill so DoC intern is listed as a goverment job and it seems most of the STGs seem to be able to keep up haveing more then 2 department jobs i would be in favor of turning DoC intern into a department job but i dont know enough about the DoC to give a good opinion form what ive seen STG do a similar amount of work as TGs so i dont think department jobs should be based on time spent on them it should be based on how many people want that job vs how many people can have that job

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
well maybe we can edit that bill so DoC intern is listed as a goverment job and it seems most of the STGs seem to be able to keep up haveing more then 2 department jobs i would be in favor of turning DoC intern into a department job but i dont know enough about the DoC to give a good opinion form what ive seen STG do a similar amount of work as TGs so i dont think department jobs should be based on time spent on them it should be based on how many people want that job vs how many people can have that job
The edit has already been made a while ago, and I don't see why it should be based on how many people want the job. You say most as if there's many STG's with 3 aqua jobs when there's only 2. You can't predict how other people will fair just because those two are doing well.