Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
The edit has already been made a while ago, and I don't see why it should be based on how many people want the job. You say most as if there's many STG's with 3 aqua jobs when there's only 2. You can't predict how other people will fair just because those two are doing well.
the whole point of limiting the amount of department jobs is so that more people get a chance to have these jobs and atm STG is very difficult to get as the truth is not many people enjoy being a TG and while only 2 have 3 department jobs kl is in a situation where if they get promoted to constructor they have to deny it or quit another job and shadow is minister so is kind of a CC and STG as well as PO and even PI and minister

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
the whole point of limiting the amount of department jobs is so that more people get a chance to have these jobs and atm STG is very difficult to get as the truth is not many people enjoy being a TG and while only 2 have 3 department jobs kl is in a situation where if they get promoted to constructor they have to deny it or quit another job and shadow is minister so is kind of a CC and STG as well as PO and even PI and minister
Well you just raised another point as to why STG should still count. If there was many STG's with three jobs that would lower the amount of jobs for everyone else. It's normal for people to have to make tough decisions, it isn't unfair.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Well you just raised another point as to why STG should still count. If there was many STG's with three jobs that would lower the amount of jobs for everyone else. It's normal for people to have to make tough decisions, it isn't unfair.
my point is TG and STG have no where near the demand of other department jobs most TGs dont like there job and we probably need 3-4x the amount of TGs we currently have and we just dont get enough and if not many people want to be a TG there wont be many people who would make good STG or even want to be STG especially if it counts as a department job

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
my point is TG and STG have no where near the demand of other department jobs most TGs dont like there job and we probably 3-4x the amount of TGs we currently have and we just dont get enough and if not many people want to be a TG there wont be many people who would make good STG or even want to be STG especially if it counts as a department job
But like I said most people would choose a senior rank over their other job if they had the choice.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
But like I said most people would choose a senior rank over their other job if they had the choice.
STG is a senior job of a goverment exam job not a department job it might have senior in the name but its not like SEM SR or SCC and of course if people had to chose between being STG and TG they would pick STG but to get STG you have to give alot of tours and have alot of experiance and not many people actually like giving tours its nothing against them i completly understand they take a minimum of 15mins you have to pay attention to chat and you have to see people make the same mistakes and get stuck at the same problems everyday and its a game so i understand why some TGs get tired and quit TGs help the server alot they anwser questions in chat give good first impressions of the server and are essential when you have a server as complex as BC its not somthing that should be restricted

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
STG is a senior job of a goverment exam job not a department job it might have senior in the name but its not like SEM SR or SCC and of course if people had to chose between being STG and TG they would pick STG but to get STG you have to give alot of tours and have alot of experiance and not many people actually like giving tours its nothing against them i completly understand they take a minimum of 15mins you have to pay attention to chat and you have to see people make the same mistakes and get stuck at the same problems everyday and its a game so i understand why some TGs get tired and quit TGs help the server alot they anwser questions in chat give good first impressions of the server and are essential when you have a server as complex as BC its not somthing that should be restricted
It doesn’t matter, it’s still a senior rank that most people would choose, but let’s just agree to disagree. Gl with ur campaign.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
It doesn’t matter, it’s still a senior rank that most people would choose, but let’s just agree to disagree. Gl with ur campaign.
ok i believe there are people that would like being STG however not many would also be willing to put the work in to get the promotion so to restrict it is harsh espicially when the majoroity of STGs atm have 3 department jobs you also dont apply for it which is another reason it shouldnt count but good luck in your campaign