Like a theater, it’s Intermission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Act

Citizen
Donator
I’m shocked but not surprised if that makes sense. I’ll miss you and I’m here anytime you need me. Plus you have to watch anime with me sometime again. No excuses

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
I’m shocked but not surprised if that makes sense. I’ll miss you and I’m here anytime you need me. Plus you have to watch anime with me sometime again. No excuses
FINE! Imma miss you. You were always there and make sure you have fun. I’m leaving you a whole mansion so make sure you get the money and have it built. Ily, and I see you on the other side of the yellow brick road

Act

Citizen
Donator
FINE! Imma miss you. You were always there and make sure you have fun. I’m leaving you a whole mansion so make sure you get the money and have it built. Ily, and I see you on the other side of the yellow brick road
But answer me back on discord.

TripleAA

Citizen
omg Black!!! I remember you were the first voice I heard on voice chat. You have been such an amazing person and friend while I have been in BC. I don’t even know where to start. Thanks for making me laugh and feel included :) I can’t wait to se you when or if you come back :D byeeee

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
omg Black!!! I remember you were the first voice I heard on voice chat. You have been such an amazing person and friend while I have been in BC. I don’t even know where to start. Thanks for making me laugh and feel included :) I can’t wait to se you when or if you come back :D byeeee
Thx, all I can hope to do when I’m here is make everyone happy and feel included. I’ll be back and thanks for everything and stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.