Like a theater, it’s Intermission

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
what she said
Hey, I won’t be online on discord or anything for a while. So I want you to take the 25k since Act doesn’t want it, and then sell that mansion plot on bc bid with minimum bid of 38k since that’s the gov sell price. After you sell it to someone or the gov, put the money from the mansion into bh’s bank so we make money off of it.
I am also giving you the BCSL, make sure you are still running it and I’ll get back to you on how the playoffs will be run. Remember there is the that scouting tourney tonight, make it a best of 3 and get a 4th person to sign up.
Whoever sees this first, please alert rtd. Everything else in my will stays the same, @Jocie or @Windows_Dog can transfer the mansion plot to you.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
@Askiturai I also wanna tell u to make sure you ask @rtd/fellowhuman for another 4K out of the 25k I didn’t tell him to put in the bank. Try and see if u can sign qcumbers, zzz_king, or Urkingkai. Whichever 2 do the best at the scouting tourney tonight, sign them. @Sprite make sure the BCSL is running well and that rtd is taking care of everything. Aight, gtg. I’ll check in on the server forums from time to time. Make sure everything runs fine unlike my first leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.