Answered / Added New Job ideas

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I was going to reply to this post... And then I realized my opinion would be useless in this xD

As the Suggestions Forum is to be taken about with maturity, please don't reply with a useless comment. If your opinion is useless, don't share it, and especially don't tell us that your opinion is useless rather than giving your opinion. It doesn't make any sense.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
As the Suggestions Forum is to be taken about with maturity, please don't reply with a useless comment. If your opinion is useless, don't share it, and especially don't tell us that your opinion is useless rather than giving your opinion. It doesn't make any sense.
It was a joke... Men't to be entertaining...

What If u add cops who arrest players who break laws instead of mods doing so an cops u need to do 8 questions an they get a knockback 2 stick aka baton
an a bow infinity an power 2 punch 1 an handcuffs which are string an right click using it to use an they teleport to jail an u set jail time under 10 minutes

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
What If u add cops who arrest players who break laws instead of mods doing so an cops u need to do 8 questions an they get a knockback 2 stick aka baton
an a bow infinity an power 2 punch 1 an handcuffs which are string an right click using it to use an they teleport to jail an u set jail time under 10 minutes
Too many people running around and false arresting people. Otherwise It would be good.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Police could be sort of like assistants to staff members. It would be an applicable job. I won't go into great detail here, but police would get lesser permissions than staff members and could do basic things.

yah but they can only arrest if the commit a crime still would be cool cops protectin blue add a police car for them everything

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
When will you give up drmatt52??? You killed loads of people!!! (Including me) And now your trying to turn mods against each other???? Just face the facts!!! You killed people who did nothing to you!!!