Status
Not open for further replies.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Morning of Thursday March 26th: Passed the recently opened tour guide exam and became a tour guide on the server.
3:30 pm (pst) of Thursday March 26th: Attachment of our conversation.

I feel like i was unfairly rejected and demoted. As stated in the laws it says we can't be unfairly demoted.

As you can see my evidence is super clear that he fired me just for trying to protect my role as a Tour guide.

I am requesting 1000 Krunas from Neilbuilder and an apology.

Attachments

• 2020-03-26_15.33.01.png
    2020-03-26_15.33.01.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 2020-03-26_15.33.07.png
    2020-03-26_15.33.07.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 2020-03-26_15.33.11.png
    2020-03-26_15.33.11.png
    311 KB · Views: 29
  • 2020-03-26_15.33.17.png
    2020-03-26_15.33.17.png
    309.1 KB · Views: 30

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Neil is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Neil , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!
\

Since the company [The Palms] is being sued, the owner may allow a 3rd party to represent them or someone else from the company.

===== C O U R T --- R E M I N D E R =====

A reminder to those participating and summoned within this court case are subject to and must adhere to the Court Rules!

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Your honor,

My name is SpriteTropical, and on behalf of the Forsyth Law Co., I am representing The Palms.

According to the Dismissal Amendment Act passed in October of 2019, "The ability to sue for wrongful dismissal only applies to a player dismissed from a Government Position." The Palms is not a Government-sponsored company, nor is it part of the Government. The plaintiff was hired in March of 2020, therefore ex-post-facto does not apply in this situation. Given that this lawsuit is in clear violation of the Dismissal Amendment Act, I formally request that the Judge declare this case frivolous.

Moreover, given NeilBuilder's (CEO of The Palms) previous run-in with the Sherlock Accords, and him being charged with abusing his Tour Guide position to support The Palms (which TBIWOG clearly knew about, as he stated), he was simply taking a necessary precaution to prevent this situation from happening again. This is reasonable cause to fire. The plaintiff was clearly presented with an ultimatum, and chose to not follow it.

Here are links to the Dismissal Amendment Act:
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/dismissal-amendment.5957/
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/dismissal-amendment-act.5924/

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for your response, and providing detailed information.

I will now allow the Plaintiff to respond to the information brought before us.

You have the stand, TBIWOG.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor,
First of all i would like to state that it does not only apply for government jobs but it also applies for my job at the palms!
Neil Builder Said "We don't fire you unless you do something really bad" which is clearly marked. Is becoming a server tour guide bad? I am requesting evidence of what I did that was So Bad to get me demoted.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dismissing the court case on the request of the Plaintiff.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.