In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic

CIVIL ACTION

Date: 10/04/20222

WhyEve

MegaMinerM

v.

arwwy

I. Description of Case

The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:

On April 7th arwwy was fired from the multipurpose company ANV with a termination contract which also contained the information “The receiver of this paper, arwwy, is required to keep all company secrets and plans.”. On the same day he got fired arwwy released a book called Arwwy’s Life, which contained unreleased information about ANV plans, and breaking the contract which he acknowledged.

II. Parties

1. WhyEve (Plaintiff)
2. MegaMinerM (Plantiff’s Attorney)
3. Arwwy (Defendant)

III. Sequence of Events

1. On March 15th, WhyEve and anxstcity founded the company ANV, a multipurpose Company.

2. A few days later, arwwy joined ANV.

3. On April 7th, ANV moved their headquarters which wasn’t official and not public yet.

4. On the same day (April 7th), arwwy was fired from ANV with the reasoning of lack of effort and contributions as well as being unpleasant to workers and swearing to them (see Evidence ‘Termination Contract’ 1-3).

5. The same day (April 7th), arwwy released a book that broke the Termination Contract by revealing ANV plans (see Evidence ‘Breach of Contract’ 1-2)

IV. Claims for Relief

By publicly releasing and talking about the plans of ANV, arwwy has broken the contract that he acknowledged (a 2nd Termination Contract was also made which arwwy signed, see ‘2nd Termination 1-5’)

V. Damages

1. Breach of contract - 2250kr
2. Verbal Harassment - 500kr
3. Legal fees - 250kr

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• 2nd Termination 1.png
    2nd Termination 1.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2nd Termination 2.png
    2nd Termination 2.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2nd Termination 3.png
    2nd Termination 3.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2nd Termination 4.png
    2nd Termination 4.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2nd Termination 5.png
    2nd Termination 5.png
    15 KB · Views: 23
  • Breach of  Contract 1.png
    Breach of Contract 1.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Breach of Contract 2.png
    Breach of Contract 2.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Termination Contract 1.png
    Termination Contract 1.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Termination Contract 2.png
    Termination Contract 2.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Termination Contract 3.png
    Termination Contract 3.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 19

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@arwwy is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @arwwy , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
OK how do we do this In-game or over forums

• Ded
Reactions: anx

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
Date: 4/11/22

I.
Pleading: I Arwwy do not plead guilty to the accusations brought by the plaintiff.

II. Arguments:

I, the Defendant, do not plead guilty. The accusations are that I have leaked the locations of a building and its old building. The new building was literally meant to be revealed otherwise there would be no clients to come there. I have may put names in the book, but it's a book on my life, it does not affect their names, It is like you don't want clients to even come. I'm ok with saying F U and will pay the fine for it but I don't find any breach of the contract, I have maybe publicly talked about it but it is more supposed to be an advertisement, there is literally no offense in their to their company.

Additional Information: Only they have managed to get the book, I have made 12 copies, MegaMinerM got 1 and WhyEve got 2, just when they said something that it breached I quickly took and burned 10 books, including the original. No one else has got it.

III. Conclusion:

I would like to say that it would benefit, there is no offense.

Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

The Defendant's response is noted.
The plaintiff is now given 48 hours to present their opening statement. I ask that within their opening statement they respond to the Defenses' response to some degree.

Additionally, I'd like to remind and ask both parties to refrain from speaking in the court unless they are presenting their formal arguments.

That is all,
Thank you

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
In Response to arwwy’s arguments.

“The new building was literally meant to be revealed otherwise there would be no clients to come there.”
The Building had only been rented for a few hours when arwwy released his book, and for most of those hours, they were in an argument as arwwy had been fired. The moving of ANV was still considered a future plan because the only thing that was finished was the planning of the offices. In addition to this, WhyEve wanted to only announce the move and the location of the new headquarters when it was completed.

“Only they have managed to get the book, I have made 12 copies, MegaMinerM got 1 and WhyEve got 2, just when they said something that it breached I quickly took and burned 10 books, including the original. No one else has got it.”
Unless there isn’t any Physical Proof of this being correct WhyEve cant be sure this information is correct. One book is enough to make thousands more without anyone even knowing. Also, if arwwy made 12 copies, and WhyEve brought 2 and me 1, how were 10 burnt and not 9?

Lastly, before I give my conclusion Eve requested a statement.

Your honor, I think the defendant misunderstood the case.
Regardless of what was done with the books, the book itself revealed information that could have led to information being leaked.
Anv did not want any unofficial sources leaking the location, which should be found in official Anv threads ONLY.
Anv itself was supposed to be invisible for the time of moving until we officially register anv (which has been done).
What I saw arwwy do, was immediately change his mindset the moment he walked out of the Anv office, and write a book about his life. In his words, the book should be "inspiring". In my eyes, the book showed how arwwy's demotion made him want to become greater, the best businessman in Businesscraft. But behind those curtains, he's hinting one thing: he wants to show that we shouldn't have fired him. So by that, I declare, the plaintiff is still strong with the thought that arwwy could have leaked the information, and is not letting go.

As a conclusion, I want to add that arwwy gave a partial admisionseen here “I have maybe publicly talked about it but it is more supposed to be an advertisement, there is literally no offense in their to their company.”

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
In response to MegaMinerM's argument:

lol sorry why would eve get 2, its a mistake while typing its 1

il say the rest later

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

The Plaintiff's opening statement is noted.

The Defendant is now given 48 hours to present their opening statement. I ask that within their opening statement they respond to the Plaintiff's opening to some degree.

Additionally, I will once again remind the court to have formal etiquette when presenting arguments. One is to speak in a proper manner, use the proper court formats, and refrain from writing baseless responses only to, "say the rest later."

For those reasonings, the court will not be considering the Defense's recent "response" to the plaintiff.
They may mention their argument once again in their opening following the respectable tone ordered above.

That is all,
Thank you

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
In response to MegaMinerM's argument:

The New Headquarters thing was okay, I just want to say that only you have got the book, I have asked mods to check the logs, but Since the 1.18.2 reset logs disappeared, So I decided to ask around 20 players who know me and usually go to the library, they never got one.

Just to say, The book wasn't given to anyone, y'all read it then said to me it's not good and stuff. I took it down since you and Mega got it.

The hint isn't true, ANV inspired me to do it not a hint of demotion, if I was just angry not like it went far.

If you read it correctly it said ANV inspired not ANV shouldn't have fired me.

It is less based and once again has a lot of advertisements.

Conclusion:

Im sorry that the server was updated to 1.18.2 so i cant get proof from a mod, I am actually asking the entire server 1 by 1 about the book.
So far no one has it after 20.

-Arwwy

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Your Honour, may I just state that this is getting off-topic, arwwy doesn’t even understand the case. The lawsuit was made because arwwy breached the contract which he acknowledged and signed. Now, arwwy is just talking about who got the book, which is irrelevant because regardless of who got it the contract was broken. Arwwy even gave a partial admission that he is guilty. I apologize that I spoke out of order but we are just wasting our time now, especially as arwwy didn't reply in the 48 hours he got.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I do concur with the Plaintiff's concerns about the case and want to remind the Defendant that for the remainder of the trial they focus their arguments towards whether or not they broke their NDA with ANV. Any other contents and features surrounding the book's existence is irrelevant to this case. The only relevant feature would be the pages presented in the complaint earlier by the Plaintiff.

We will now be moving on to Witness Testimony. If either party has a witness they would like to call to the stand, they have 48 hours to make it known. Otherwise, please respond stating you have no witnesses and are ready to proceed with closing arguments.

That is all,
Thank you

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Your honor, may I request @anxst as a Witness? She has co-founded ANV and was there for everything from arwwy getting hired to fired.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
I don't have any other witness I want to call your honor. Also, before arwwy states any Witnesses I would like to show some evidence pointing against it. In the screenshot arwwy has stated the following "he will just defend with info that I provide him", which is illegal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-11 083739.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-11 083739.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 25

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Although it is illegal to "instruct" a witnesses in the suggested manner above, no actual crime has been committed; therefore, I will not be charging the Defendant with anything. However, I will prevent the Defense from calling any witnesses to the stand. It seems that the only witness they wanted to call to the stand was Jeely, so there will not be any loss there.

@anxst is required to appear in court as a witness. They are given 48 hours to mark their presence in the court, respond to thread with a simple "present." Once they have responded, the plaintiff may begin their direct examination.
That is all,
Thank you

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
Lawyer
I'l pay 3k, but i didn't understand the topic and leaking private information in a book. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.