Not open for further replies.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Before accepting any form of confession, I want to make sure and double check that the Defendant fully understands their guilty plead. They should be pleading guilty solely because they want to, not from being forced or anything along those lines.

If the Defendant, @arwwy, could just respond, conforming that they are pleading guilty. I will adjourn the case.

That is all,
Thank you

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

My apologies for taking so long to respond again to this case. I was unsatisfied with the Defendant's original response to my question as "hi" neither answered yes or no; moreover, I reached out to the Defendant to get an answer and they took a few days to get back to me.

Now that I have a response, as shown below, I am fully satisfied with the Defendant's admission of guilt and hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff.

I ask that DoJ Minister, @Nightmare98765, see that the plaintiff is rewarded 3000kr from the defendant's balance. If the defendant does not have enough to fulfill the debt, permission to seize assets to repay the debt is granted.

That is all,
Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Attachments

• YoplaitPlays - Google Chrome 4_26_2022 3_57_12 PM (2).png
    YoplaitPlays - Google Chrome 4_26_2022 3_57_12 PM (2).png
    47 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.