Krix’s Election Post (April 2019)

Kat

flower girl
Donator
The majority of things done either hurt people or they were added without the approval of the community. I don't know a single member of the parliament other than Krix that went out and asked the community about certain issues.
When you vote in parliament members you are giving your approval. Krix was involved in getting the communities opinions but is extremely false that he was the only one. You can say you only saw Krix but that is just you turning a blind eye and picking and choosing what is the truth.

When you vote in parliament members you are giving your approval. Krix was involved in getting the communities opinions but is extremely false that he was the only one. You can say you only saw Krix but that is just you turning a blind eye and picking and choosing what is the truth.
Can you provide proof or information on polls that either gathered support for a bill or shows that the majority dislikes the bill? From what I have seen is the majority of parliament members have not posted anything on the forums or discord in the past before a bill is introduced. It's usually the 7 parliament members discuss it between each other and pass the bill. The community should be given a choice in the matter such as more forum posts and polls then the parliament can vote based on community support or disliking the idea. Even if the majority of the community supports something how does parliament know? They assume just because we voted for them means we support every single bill they forcefully implement. Whoever implements more citizen polls before bills are introduced to parliament will get my vote. D E M O C R A C Y

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I never said I was the only one please don’t interpret my words

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Can you provide proof or information on polls that either gathered support for a bill or shows that the majority dislikes the bill? From what I have seen is the majority of parliament members have not posted anything on the forums or discord in the past before a bill is introduced. It's usually the 7 parliament members discuss it between each other and pass the bill. The community should be given a choice in the matter such as more forum posts and polls then the parliament can vote based on community support or disliking the idea. Even if the majority of the community supports something how does parliament know? They assume just because we voted for them means we support every single bill they forcefully implement. Whoever implements more citizen polls before bills are introduced to parliament will get my vote. D E M O C R A C Y
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/sexual-comment-law.3998/ - Brought up by lib before she was an MP this term
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/voting-requirements.4034/ - Brought up by Blitz and a few others
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/town-expansion-edit.4142/ - Brought up by Derp and a few others

Before each and every parliament meeting, we asked on the server if anybody wanted anything brought up

I, and a few others have also asked in the Discord. Maybe you should go back and check the political chann— oh wait you can’t my bad

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
@FriedPotaters Could you please take this to a different forums thread (make a new one somewhere)? I feel it’s unfair to krix to have your rants go on his election thread. Yes, it started from his statement, I however now feel like it’s just you finding a new place to rant since you can’t do it on discord anymore.

Reactions: Kat
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/sexual-comment-law.3998/ - Brought up by lib before she was an MP this term
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/voting-requirements.4034/ - Brought up by Blitz and a few others
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/town-expansion-edit.4142/ - Brought up by Derp and a few others

Before each and every parliament meeting, we asked on the server if anybody wanted anything brought up

I, and a few others have also asked in the Discord. Maybe you should go back and check the political chann— oh wait you can’t my bad
You bring up three bills out of all of the ones that were passed but not a single shred of evidence asking the community or having a community poll. You can play the childish game of "oh wait you can't my bad" or you can actually provide evidence of parliament members actually reaching out to the community.

Attachments

• what.png
    what.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 4
@FriedPotaters Could you please take this to a different forums thread (make a new one somewhere)? I feel it’s unfair to krix to have your rants go on his election thread. Yes, it started from his statement, I however now feel like it’s just you finding a new place to rant since you can’t do it on discord anymore.
Back at it again with the baiting posts because you have some sort of issue. I am defending Krix because he is one of the few parliament members who reaches out to the community before bills are passed. Please stop going on rants because I feel its unfair to Krix. If Krix wants me to stop posting in his thread I will stop otherwise stop telling me where I can post ;)what.png

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Back at it again with the baiting posts because you have some sort of issue. I am defending Krix because he is one of the few parliament members who reaches out to the community before bills are passed. Please stop going on rants because I feel its unfair to Krix. If Krix wants me to stop posting in his thread I will stop otherwise stop telling me where I can post ;)View attachment 2854
hm, seems like your instigating arguments with other players in a thread that's not yours. and what exactly is the point of that screenshot? Im taking part in server politics, defending the people in parliament who do their job and were being lowkey attacked by krix's statement by saying they were in parliament for personal gain. I simply asked that you make a thread to rant in so that Krix's post wasn't full of messages from you just saying the same shit; "Show me proof"; "Krix was the only MP that did shit for the community"; and so on. Im trying to assist krix so that his thread is not 100 pages long full of your messages within a week. (Also, if you hadent gotten kicked out of the discord for your toxic attitude, youd know that Puppy and Cranberry were taking suggestions, buuuuuut ya know) That's all I got for now, thx for reading.

hm, seems like your instigating arguments with other players in a thread that's not yours. and what exactly is the point of that screenshot? Im taking part in server politics, defending the people in parliament who do their job and were being lowkey attacked by krix's statement by saying they were in parliament for personal gain. I simply asked that you make a thread to rant in so that Krix's post wasn't full of messages from you just saying the same shit; "Show me proof"; "Krix was the only MP that did shit for the community"; and so on. Im trying to assist krix so that his thread is not 100 pages long full of your messages within a week. (Also, if you hadent gotten kicked out of the discord for your toxic attitude, youd know that Puppy and Cranberry were taking suggestions, buuuuuut ya know) That's all I got for now, thx for reading.
I feel it’s unfair to krix to have your rants go on his election thread so please stop.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I feel it’s unfair to krix to have your rants go on his election thread so please stop.
I asked you to stop, you said no. You ask me to stop, I say no. Unless you have something to add to the political discussion pertaining to the MP Election, please, add to it. but im asking you keep anything pertaining outside of the elections out of here. Thank you.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Why is my campaign thread being used for all this and my bad Kat

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
You bring up three bills out of all of the ones that were passed but not a single shred of evidence asking the community or having a community poll. You can play the childish game of "oh wait you can't my bad" or you can actually provide evidence of parliament members actually reaching out to the community.
In that case, give me evidence of Krix reaching out.

We didn't ask-- we responded to what the community mentioned about bills. Lib can confirm about the sexual comment one, and not only can Derp, but YOU can confirm about the town one! Red can confirm about the parliament meeting points. Why don't you run for office to fix all of these "problems"?

In all honesty, a forced community poll is both cumbersome and may not even get a real sense of what the community wants. Bills would take a shitload of time to pass, and there's no guarantee that everyone would vote.

Going with what Derp said-- this is an election post. Not your personal rant space.

And to call my actions childish is utterly laughable.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Just stop. You are the one who brought it back up after both Derp and Kat asked you to stop, so just listen, is it really that hard? You don’t have to mock him because he was trying to do the right thing. Seriously, stop being childish.

Just stop. You are the one who brought it back up after both Derp and Kat asked you to stop, so just listen, is it really that hard? You don’t have to mock him because he was trying to do the right thing. Seriously, stop being childish.
My posts were for Krix to read and understand that parliament was not doing a very good job on certain issues such as passing multiple bills in a short amount of time so players cannot speak or have their votes seen. You're basically ranting towards Krix along with _Cranberrysprite about issues irrelevant to his post before I even said anything. DerpGaming20_YT also started ranting before I said anything by saying "LMAO you legit resigned just a few days ago, why would you want back in just two weeks after you resign from the position?" and other long posts. I was discussing issues with kat that are very much political and Krix can read them and possibly take action on the issues. Kat has not told me to stop and I don't believe she has the right to tell me to stop as it is up to Krix. At least have the common courtesy to admit we are all ranting due to continuing a useless discussion and poking at someone who obviously rants when other people start ranting. Theres like 15 posts excluding mine that are flooding the thread and have nothing to do with politics so how about you call out everyone instead of the evil FriedPotaters. #Krix4MP We need to pass more bills to help the community get involved without the risk of parliament ignoring them.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
My posts were for Krix to read and understand that parliament was not doing a very good job on certain issues such as passing multiple bills in a short amount of time so players cannot speak or have their votes seen. You're basically ranting towards Krix along with _Cranberrysprite about issues irrelevant to his post before I even said anything. DerpGaming20_YT also started ranting before I said anything by saying "LMAO you legit resigned just a few days ago, why would you want back in just two weeks after you resign from the position?" and other long posts. I was discussing issues with kat that are very much political and Krix can read them and possibly take action on the issues. Kat has not told me to stop and I don't believe she has the right to tell me to stop as it is up to Krix. At least have the common courtesy to admit we are all ranting due to continuing a useless discussion and poking at someone who obviously rants when other people start ranting. Theres like 15 posts excluding mine that are flooding the thread and have nothing to do with politics so how about you call out everyone instead of the evil FriedPotaters. #Krix4MP We need to pass more bills to help the community get involved without the risk of parliament ignoring them.
Bro, Just STOP, multiple people have told you to. we get it, you think krix was the only one doing public outreach when he was an MP. This is not the place for your rants, as ive said before, if its not pertaining to the elections, leave it OUT of these threads. Thanks Again for reading everyone :D

*Edit* I know his claismn that no one but Krix was doing Public Outreach are related to these elections, however hes repeated the same shit... many, many times. Its not fair to krix for you to rant here and say the same thing over and over, once was enough. *edit end*

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Any further arguments on here will be deleted. Yes I can tell you to stop, Fried. All of you need to stop. Several players came to their senses already and tried to stop this and the fact that you need someone to come in and physically prevent further argument is sad.
Good luck, Krix