Answered / Added Poverty Help

Zemrit

Citizen
Some people are luckier than others. Like you Libnah. You are one of the top 20 richest players in the game within 3 months of starting. Very few people get to that. Fate determines everything. Convinced?

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
But most people cannot get money! If there is no money, there is no economy. If there is no economy, BC falls apart. Everyone needs a boost! In real life, people get the chance to work as a cashier register to get food until they get a job. In BC you have to get a job immediately to keep yourself above the "water."
Everyone can earn money. I have listed many options on how to earn money for new players. You have to be smart on how you earn and spend money. No one started off with thousands of krunas. It takes time.
I started playing because I found I got money. I had never gotten above 1000 krunas till 6 months after I started playing. My friend is at less than a dollar. He cannot get a job, so he quit. If you want it to be realistic, you need people. People are what makes BC realistic.
Your friend has jobs available at the University to start from.

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Some people are luckier than others. Like you Libnah. You are one of the top 20 richest players in the game within 3 months of starting. Very few people get to that. Fate determines everything. Convinced?
It's because I am involved with the server overall. I joined M|Corp and used my expertise to earn money. Even before that, I had a mall shop as a carpenter making money selling furniture. There are always options. I worked hard for what I earned and I'm proud of that.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I have also spent a lot of my time trying to make a dime to at least have enough money to pay rent in BC and after 2 months of work I have finally reach k20,000 and I didn't work for a company until recently (which is MICORP) and even know since am I brewer I make a small amount of money through my business and I had to work hard to get to where I am at and you saying that it is the economy is just wrong you just need to put the time and effort to actually work for it.

Zemrit

Citizen
What I am trying to tell you is that people do not read what you write because they don’t go to the forums or discord. Maybe you didn’t give up but it is disheartening to not have money. People sometimes beg for any job. And Libnah you were luckier than others. Look at some of the citizens! People beg for money so they can pay for their medical bills. People beg for money to find a home. We need to help them.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
What I am trying to tell you is that people do not read what you write because they don’t go to the forums or discord. Maybe you didn’t give up but it is disheartening to not have money. People sometimes beg for any job. And Libnah you were luckier than others. Look at some of the citizens! People beg for money so they can pay for their medical bills. People beg for money to find a home. We need to help them.

Zemrit it's not about luck. Libnah worked hard, was very kind, therefore making a lot of contacts, and put time and effort into building up her career.

I myself started out as many different things before I became a doctor. I then built up some money and bought an apt and a car. I then built a nice shell of what I wanted to be a company. I went inactive for about 2 weeks
and regioned it in wild warp 3. I made it into my house and I'm now living a good life working for MICorp and having an Aqua job. This was the result of working hard and willing to stay and enjoy BC.

Zemrit

Citizen
Well it is not all luck. I am wrong. 75% is skill while 25% is luck. I was unlucky that I had not started with M Corp. Libnah worked hard to get to what she is at right now and same with you Bangladesh. But some people cannot get to what you guys are at right now? Give the people whose skill failed them a chance. Or the people who rely on luck.

RedFr0st

Donator
but this
And Endeavor in the real world the government helps you if you make a certain amount of money.
This isn't the real world this is all fake its just a game am not saying it right or wrong to ask for money but if you only ask for money and not do any work then your just lazy to simply play the game and instead wanting to be given money instead of working for it.

RedFr0st

Donator
Some of the players are brand new and are younger than 13. They do not know how to save money!
that makes no since there are a lot of ways to make money that are just common sense, for example, voting gets you k120 and that only takes about 10 minutes of your time and age doesn't mean you do know how to save money or anything there are many kids that are like 10 years old that are really smart and not just school smart but just logical smart, at most the age of a person might show experience in life instead of how people manage money which is just common sense on how to use money.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Some of the players are brand new and are younger than 13. They do not know how to save money!
Well then they are learning a valuable life skill on BC, I'm sure libnah and other members of the community could give you some tips or a kruna or 2 to apply for a job at the uni

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Well it is not all luck. I am wrong. 75% is skill while 25% is luck. I was unlucky that I had not started with M Corp. Libnah worked hard to get to what she is at right now and same with you Bangladesh. But some people cannot get to what you guys are at right now? Give the people whose skill failed them a chance. Or the people who rely on luck.

Uhm, correction. You weren't 'unlucky'. You rejected a job offer as a writer in my company. That is just called bad decision making.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
i like this because this means government has less money

If the government balance actually worked, people who sell to the government shop (for Krunas) would actually bring the Government balance down. And, the purchasing of government/city plots would increase the balance. Proper balance of cash flow if not anything else... I say we focus on fixing the Government's balance problem. (But, not by handing out money. Welfare isn't always the solution...)

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
If the government balance actually worked, people who sell to the government shop (for Krunas) would actually bring the Government balance down. And, the purchasing of government/city plots would increase the balance. Proper balance of cash flow if not anything else... I say we focus on fixing the Government's balance problem. (But, not by handing out money. Welfare isn't always the solution...)
I suggest there is an actual government balance like matty says and we set up a Department for Finance to manage the budget and the gov has to pay to buy land from wilderness

Zemrit

Citizen
Matty calm down. Jeez. And fine maybe this is not the best idea, but Welfare can help people. Don't you want to help people?