ClearlyKikos Election Post (December 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meep, buddy, I understand what Sherlocking is. I have never made a conspiracy theory nor insulted anyone. I wrote the facts. I have 30 replies to this thread and have had countless people bash me in the dms on discord. Being a millionaire on Bc does not mean having 1 million krunas hahahah. It means being significantly richer than a large part of the server. I have 5 krunas to my name. I do not care about money unlike a lot of power/money hungry players out there. I ran into issues and I want to fix them for new players. I want to make changes that will benefit the common player. Being rich is not an issue, I do not understand where you are getting this. I just think that having wealth is not going to add a lot to the server. Not everyone is wealthy so why have wealthy people be in charge of legislation. I do not care about money. I will not benefit from any of this because I will not use it. This is meant for the hundreds of players who have left due to the issues I have laid out before you.

Wealthy People are not part of the legislation. People who have wealth have a lot of play time and a lot of experience in the game meaning they are qualified and understand how the server should be. If you check the play time of every single MP everyone of them will be over 30 days. If you don't care about money you sure have a lot of legislation to put for money and rage against the "wealthy". They are not facts if you have insulted the people, it is not facts if you are giving your opinion!! How have you not insulted anyone? You called someone a criminal and another one a fear-mongerer. As for the conspiracy theories, you literally said "No Reaper, chaos would not ensue. Lowering the price of cures would not make the server go crazy, that statement is very fear mongering-like and is used to scare the people to not vote for me." You don't have proof he is scaring people to not vote for you, If that is not a conspiracy theory I don't know what is. These "hundreds of people" work up their way. I was poor once, I have no money but because I put in the work and started to play this great server every day for the last 2 months I have my harvest. I am blessed to have a nice house and to have great friends, who I can spend my time with and have fun.

ZZZ yes I can provide like 5 player
names however the vast majority have not made an account on the forums because they left the server due to it being too hard money wise. Here is a list that left. Btrue, MrDucDuck, Grasssy,Funky Kong, Max_theGreat, H1yu, rebelokz, etc.

If people work hard they get money, Kr is not a hard thing to get. 3 creepers or 5 zombies and you can afford the most expensive cure at the hospital. If they can't claim land in the wild they can get an apartment in the city which is about 100-200kr for 30 days. You start off with 600kr it should be easy to find one.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
ZZZ yes I can provide like 5 player
names however the vast majority have not made an account on the forums because they left the server due to it being too hard money wise. Here is a list that left. Btrue, MrDucDuck, Grasssy,Funky Kong, Max_theGreat, H1yu, rebelokz, etc.
There's no real proof that these players left due to the server being too hard. I /Bal checked all of them and most of them said player not found. The ones that worked had 1000 kr or more which is decent. You also got to keep in mind that if you don't play a lot you can't expect to make money. All of the people who are rich worked their butts of in the server to make money. I support the idea of making this server more welcoming and easier to new players but not in this way. The server being too easy would result in boredom causing people to leave the server. No matter what there will always be people who leave because they don't want to put in the work. Its a game after all. Also the list you showed me were players getting kicked from the discord, likely due to inactivity or being banned. Doesn't prove anything.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
If people work hard they get money, Kr is not a hard thing to get. 3 creepers or 5 zombies and you can afford the most expensive cure at the hospital. If they can't claim land in the wild they can get an apartment in the city which is about 100-200kr for 30 days. You start off with 600kr it should be easy to find one.
Meep, people like me can’t make money because of people like you. You tricked me into selling a plot and then backstabbed me as seen by the court cases and the ultimate result. GUILTY. Fighting mobs with weakness 3 results in death and a lot of it. Meep I respect and admire tons of players int this server. You however backstabbed me and lied to the court. I won’t say false things about you, I’m not about that slanderous lifestyle. The fact remains a fact. Meep a Criminal=fact. Being a criminal is not an insult, it’s a fact.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
There's no real proof that these players left due to the server being too hard. I /Bal checked all of them and most of them said player not found. The ones that worked had 1000 kr or more which is decent. You also got to keep in mind that if you don't play a lot you can't expect to make money. All of the people who are rich worked their butts of in the server to make money. I support the idea of making this server more welcoming and easier to new players but not in this way. The server being too easy would result in boredom causing people to leave the server. No matter what there will always be people who leave because they don't want to put in the work. Its a game after all. Also the list you showed me were players getting kicked from the discord, likely due to inactivity or being banned. Doesn't prove anything.
No surprise Bal checking didn’t work lol. Most discord names don’t exactly match to Minecraft usernames. So you say they don’t prove my point? Well they don’t prove your point either. Tons of people leave, look at the discord logs, (since Mc doesn’t really have a join left system). Looking at the facts, there are 4,000 players that can’t afford a cure. FOUR THOUSAND.

Meep, people like me can’t make money because of people like you. You tricked me into selling a plot and then backstabbed me as seen by the court cases and the ultimate result. GUILTY. Fighting mobs with weakness 3 results in death and a lot of it. Meep I respect and admire tons of players int this server. You however backstabbed me and lied to the court. I won’t say false things about you, I’m not about that slanderous lifestyle. The fact remains a fact. Meep a Criminal=fact. Being a criminal is not an insult, it’s a fact.

Yes being a criminal is a fact which is why you are greater than me. I have 1 court case against me while you have 4! Not including the ones that you settled privately. If you want to talk facts I can talk facts. This statement is full of crap and lies. You don't wanna "live a slanderous lifestyle" while literally owning thousands of kr and lying about such obvious facts

No surprise Bal checking didn’t work lol. Most discord names don’t exactly match to Minecraft usernames. So you say they don’t prove my point? Well they don’t prove your point either. Tons of people leave, look at the discord logs, (since Mc doesn’t really have a join left system). Looking at the facts, there are 4,000 players that can’t afford a cure. FOUR THOUSAND.

Do you have a researched creditable study that says that 4000 people cannot afford a cure? And if the discord name doesn't match the Minecraft username how did he get the bals? Unless he is a magical being who can perform magic, I think Zzz_King has the correct research.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Do you have a researched creditable study that says that 4000 people cannot afford a cure? And if the discord name doesn't match the Minecraft username how did he get the bals? Unless he is a magical being who can perform magic, I think Zzz_King has the correct research.
/baltop

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
/baltop show the balances of the top people, that does not prove your point
money should not make somone a top player or a bad player but you are wrong

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    146.1 KB · Views: 9

HouseII

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Baltop actually shows everyone's amount of money. There is a list which you can go through. I'm assuming Kiko went through the list and arrived at that number. (/baltop 1, /baltop 53, etc)

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
4000 lol. Like i said those people were kicked from the discord server for other reasons. Also Doctors can't just rely on pay per 15 minutes. That isn't enough. Which is why they get paid for cures. This is also the reason why I support the idea of tour guides getting paid per tour.

money should not make somone a top player or a bad player but you are wrong

/Baltop shows how much money people have it never says whether they are a good player or a bad player. Those players at the very top have been playing for a long time so it is expected to have a higher balance than someone who might of just joined.

HouseII

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Your original question was "Do you have a researched creditable study that says that 4000 people cannot afford a cure?"He answered it. What you posted has no correlation to the discussion at hand lol

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Your original question was "Do you have a researched creditable study that says that 4000 people cannot afford a cure?"He answered it. What you posted has no correlation to the discussion at hand lol
Uh yes it does. I said that those 4000 people we're most likely kicked from the discord server for other reasons.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Uh yes it does. I said that those 4000 people we're most likely kicked from the discord server for other reasons.
4000 where not kicked from discord 4000 people cant afford a cure at the hospital

Well he hasn't answered some questions he said he would answer. Plus I did answer it. Just because some's ball is low doesn't mean they can't afford something. Some people have all their money in banknotes, some people have a lot of property, and /baltop also have inactive players so it will count that as well. I am not denying that there are no players who cannot afford it but the number 4000 is way to high for it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.